Nội dung chính của bài viết
Dural arteriovenous fistula (dAVF) presenting with acute subdural hematoma, which is not related to head injury, is rare. Dural arteriovenous fistula is the second most common type of cerebrovascular malformation that exhibits as arteriovenous shunting. We report a case of dural AVF presenting with acute subdural hematoma (ASDH) and provide a review of the literature. A 21-year-old man presented with headache on the left side, the only symptom that drove him to the hospital. Computed tomography demonstrated a small right ASDH. Cerebral angiography showed a dural AVF at bilateral temporal regions with the feeders from bilateral meningeal and temporal arteries draining into the cortical veins.
Chi tiết bài viết
subdural hematoma, dural arteriovenous fistula (dAVF)
Tài liệu tham khảo
2. Guichen Li et al (2019), Isolated subdural hematoma secondary to Dural arteriovenous fistula: a case report and literature review, BMC Neurology (2019),19-43.
3. Kim E. (2016), Refractory spontaneous chronic subdural hematoma: a rare presentation of an intracranial arteriovenous fistula. J Cerebrovasc Endovasc Neurosurg. 2016,18(4), 373– 378.
4. Morparia N, Miller G, Rabinstein A, Lanzino G, Kumar N(2012), Cognitive decline and hypersomnolence: Thalamic manifestations of a tentorial dural arteriovenous fistula (dAVF). Neurocrit. Care 2012, 17, 429–433.
5. Saito et al (2014), A Case of Dural Arteriovenous Fistula Presenting as Acute Subdural Hematoma, Case Rep Neurol 2014, 6, 122–125.
6. Suyama Y, et al. (2018), Dural arteriovenous fistula presenting with acute subdural hematoma showing impending cerebral herniation, BMJ Case Rep 2018,1- 4.
7. Tabibian, et al. (2021), Incidental DAVF found during MMA embolization for CSDH, Surgical Neurology International, 2021, 12, 438.
8. Yamauchi et al. (2019), Subdural Hematoma by a Dural Arteriovenous Fistula, Case Rep Neurol 2019,11,312–318.
9. Zenaida Milagros Hernández-Díaz et al. (2019), Spontaneous Subdural Hematoma and Behavioral Changes Due to a Dural Arteriovenous Fistula. A Case Report and Literature Review, Behav. Sci., 9, 63.